At Stake Advisors can help your organization develop an integrated sustainability strategy that responds to your core competence, stakeholders’ needs and leverage opportunities to innovate your organization’s processes, strategy and products.
We are a sustainability consultancy committed to developing innovative solutions to enable sustainable business growth.
At Stake Advisors has advised clients such as American Eagle Outfitters, the Better Cotton Initiative, Burberry, CODESPA Foundation, Dallas Cowboys, Ethical Trading Initiative,European Commission, Fair Labor Association, Fairphone, First Group PLC, Gap Inc., the Global Fund, the Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition, Grupo Calvo, ILO Better Factories, INDITEX, LaborVoices, Liberty&Justice Clothing, Made-By, Next, Responsible Ecosystems Sourcing Platform, Social Accountability International, Top Shop/ Top Man, UNCTAD, University of Cambridge and others.
• Stakeholder engagement strategy development
• Sustainability strategy development
• Supply chain and human rights due diligence programs
• Design Thinking Workshops
• Multi-stakeholder partnership brokering
• Supply chain traceability
• Professional stakeholder facilitation
• Internal capacity building and trainingAt Stake Advisors taps into its wide stakeholder and professional network to get the right people with the right expertise to deliver effective, quality and practical solutions that positively impact your business or organization.